From Thanksgiving to the new year – this is the perfect holiday season to send out greeting cards to your friends, family, and clients. Being an entrepreneur, you can take the opportunity to get familiar with your customers through greeting cards while conveying best wishes when a personal visit or phone call is not always feasible.
Looking for the right card containing the perfect message for your event is a time-consuming job. And if it is a business card that you want to design for your coworker, customer, or business associate, things will be even trickier. Customization lets you convey the exact message that you want to portray. You need to design custom greeting cards with the right message yourself and that should be printed by a reputable custom greeting card printing house.
The solution to greeting card customization
As already mentioned, one effective way to convey the right message to the card recipients is by writing your own notes. Though the job seems to be intimidating, it is not. It will save both your time and money. It will be easy as well. Moreover, this is the nicest way to create a cordial connection with the customers/clients. Just choose the right image and write the message that would be perfect for your occasion. If you need to send cards for several occasions, make one for each. Get well, birthday, thanksgiving are some common ones. Irrespective of the event, personalize the message and design with the company logo to impress the recipients.
Ideas for custom cards
- Inspirational sayings–Put an inspirational photo on the front of the card along with a relevant message. Inspirational messages can be thoughtful, witty, or sometimes serious.
- Jokes – In today’s hectic life, people hardly have reason to laugh. Why don’t you create that opportunity for your addressees? For a comical tone, just add a joke that would appeal to the audience. Don’t use any offensive or crude topic even in a professional way. You can write the beginning of the joke on the front page and the punchline inside the card.
- Holiday message – You may add a short holiday message to the card keeping the taste of your recipients in mind. Unless you know them personally, just be inclusive of every tradition in the message.
- Quotation – Add a quote of a famous person that your audience would love. You can place the quote on the front, top inside flap, or on the top. Now write the note on the opposite flap. If it is a day-specific event, save the date card printing would be the right option.
- Blank – For general purposes, just leave the interior empty so the card can be used for any occasion. Design the front so the same can be apt for any time of the year while representing your business perfectly. Now leave a handwritten thank you, get well soon, thinking of you or any other note depending on the purpose, inside the card.
Benefits of personalized cards
Irrespective of the type of business, there are many benefits of custom greeting cards that businesses can reap. After all, your customers deserve a customized card from your business.
- Customer retention – The cards are immensely effective in retaining old customers. It costs about 10 times less to retain the customers by sending a custom card in comparison to using any other method.
- Personal touch – These cards are a wonderful way to secure a personal touch. They can be sent for any event – be it personal or professional. The cards touch the soul of the recipients. In today’s virtual world, these tangible pieces of paper work amazingly to reach customers in a great way. With these cards, you’re likely to receive text messages or emails with a ‘thank you’ note from the recipients. Customized greeting cards provide your recipients with a reason to smile and be happy.
- Physical appearance – This is another positive thing about greeting cards. They can be physically opened and read. This can’t be done with a social media invitation or an email that often ends up in the garbage.
These are some of the useful tips to write the right message for your custom greeting cards. These are beneficial for both business and personal events.