With the advent of the COVID pandemic, one of the most talked-about things is social distancing. Considered to be the most effective ways to prevent the spread of this contagious virus, every public space now has to abide by the 2-metre social distancing norms.
However, many times, either due to heavy crowds or when people choose not to follow the rules, social distancing becomes a challenge.
In this case, the answer is a barricade fence. This is fencing that’s used to cordon off particular areas to create segregated passaging.
Since installing a permanent fence involves a huge monetary investment, property owners usually prefer temporary fence panels for barricading.
Why do you need barricade fencing for COVID-19?
Whether yours is a healthcare facility, a financial institution, a COVID testing or quarantine facility, or an educational institution, you need a barricade fence to safeguard people from entering your premises, especially those who are not authorized. Here are some of the most important uses of this fence:
- To demarcate and segregate areas that can or should not be used by people.
- To manage people’s queues with adequate distance between people.
- A temporary fence panel is used to cordon off areas where you want to restrict the entry of the general public.
- If yours is a containment zone, a barricade fence is a great way to announce this to the public to avoid walk-ins into that space.
What are the benefits of barricade fencing during COVID-19?
Given the current state of the pandemic and the focus of the government in making public spaces safer for people, the benefits of using temporary security fence panels cannot be stressed more.
Here is what the experts say are the benefits of installing a barricade fence:
- Public areas are always at a risk of over-crowding, especially situations that require people lining up. These could be retail outlets, clinics, or public transport areas. A temporary security fence panel is a great way to control crowds and keep the area organized.
- COVID-19 protocols require special passages that people are supposed to take to reach a particular spot without intermingling with each other. This is especially true in areas where COVID vaccinations or tests are carried out. Temporary fence panels help in supporting people in finding their ways to reach areas where they need to be. Not just this, you can also put up signage on your fence as guides to direct people to the respective areas.
- Under the COVID-19 protocols, the government has decided to keep public spaces like gardens, parks, parking lots, etc. closed to prevent people from gathering. By acting as visual barriers, temporary fence panels help in securing these areas.
- When you install a barricade fence, you do away with the need of hiring security teams to monitor your property’s entry and exit points. This not just saves time but also monies.
- Fencing your property cordons it off from moving traffic, making it a safe and secure space for people to move around.
- By installing a barricade fence, you adhere to the government’s guidelines and avoid penalties and fines.
- By making your premise safe by allowing social distancing, you fulfil your social responsibility.
Besides these, barricade fences have other great advantages such as:
- A temporary security fence panel only requires you to attach fence panels to the barriers, making them very easy to install.
- Since it is temporary, a barricade fence is easy to dismantle.
- Once you no longer need a temporary security fence panel, you can easily return it.
- Due to their temporary nature, it is easy to replace them in case they get worn out or break.
- This fence can be used in more ways than one. They can be used to cordon off a particular area when required. And when this is no longer required, the same fence can be used to create passages for people to pass through.
- Since they are temporary, they are more affordable.
With all these great benefits, a barricade fence becomes an absolute must, especially during the COVID pandemic when public spaces are set to reopen. Given their importance, you must acquire your temporary fence from a credible company and get it installed professionally. At Battlefield Supply, we have experience of more than 2 decades in providing high-quality fencing solutions. Call us at 403-700-5922 or drop in at 255185 Rg Rd 280 Delacour, Ab to know more.
Leave a Reply